Monday, June 30, 2014

Kelsey---June 30, 2014



       First, I want to thank everyone who made this trip possible for the team to be able to come to Honduras. Honduras is such a breathtaking place. Being surrounded by the Chorti makes my heart so happy. We headed out to Gotas this morning, about an hour drive for us. Pulling up to the village and seeing all the kids looking at us with smiling faces melts my heart. I love when they want you to hold their hand and love on them, it makes it very hard to drive away. Part of me wants to bring them all back with me, but I know that when we leave we've left something that they will always remember. Jesus loves them. I can't wait to see what else God has in store for us the rest of this week. I know it will be a heart changing experience that I will always cherish.



No comments:

Post a Comment