Monday, June 30, 2014

Viatris---June 30, 2014

Today was such an amazing day. God just never never ceases to amaze me! Shalea and I had the opportunity to teach a kindergarten class at the school in Gotus. We enjoyed very minute of it! We taught the fruits of the spirit and were able to to make two activities with the students. We were so blessed with the response from the children during our lesson and the activities! I really enjoyed their teacher joining us during the activities. As we were teaching and working with the students there were lots of distractions but the students stayed focused. I was  able to have a conversation with the teacher and learn how much we both love teaching school as well as the Love of God! I also  translated for  Mark Beaty as we discussed some educational strategies with the teachers in the village. My life has been blessed these past two days! God is good!!


No comments:

Post a Comment