Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's Trisha! We are here!
God is already at work...like we didn't already know that! On the drive I was so sleepy. It was 2:20 a.m. and I was driving. About that time my phone dinged and it was a text from Tamara Everitt. I called her back and she said God had woken her up to pray for me! He knows what we need when we need it! We talked awhile and then Mike Carter called! I was definitely awake after that. Thanks, you two, for listening to God even at such an early time.
The Great Commission ends with "and surely I will be with you always, even until the end of the age." We aren't working FOR Him...we are working WITH Him! He goes before us and stays with us.

Plane ride was great yesterday...bus ride, not so much:) It was longer than the plane ride, and I think I heard one girl say we almost hit a cow! But, it was air conditioned, so I'm not complaining. There is a festival going on in town this week, so lots of opportunities for witnessing even after we come out of the villages. Looking forward to a great week! Prayers are much welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment