Thursday, July 3, 2014

Kelsey---July 3, 2014

I can’t believe it’s already time to leave this beautiful place that I call my second home. The trip was unbelievably humbling to me. All of the villages that we went to will always have a special place in my heart. Heading out to the villages, riding in the back of the truck and getting to see the beautiful things God created here is amazing. I kept thanking God for what He has done here and also thanking Him for giving me the opportunity to come here and spread His Word.

            Walking into the schools and seeing the kids faces melts my heart every time.
This was the first time that we had a team come and teach the kids stories in the Bible. What a great experience that was!! How humble the families are in the villages and how welcoming they are to us is unbelievable. One village that we went to has no running water. The thing that gets me about that village is they have hope in Jesus that with His timing they will have running water for everyone in that village. When I go home and I can wash my hands, take a shower or even drink the water from my faucet, I will always remember the Chorti.
           
            Thank you so much those of you who made this trip possible for me; for all the prayers, donations, and words of encouragement I cant thank you enough! It is always hard leaving here because I always leave part of my heart here with the Chorti, but I know God will have plans for me to be back.



No comments:

Post a Comment