Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hola from Honduras-Kameran

Well, I am pretty much at a loss for words for how many blessings we have received this week. Jase says this a lot, and I completely agree, that every time he comes here, he doesn't know who leaves being more blessed, us or them. Being here with these precious people is such an amazing experience. The way they open up their schools, homes, and villages to complete strangers amazes me. They are so giving, even though they don't have much. The most amazing thing that happened this week, though, happened today. I have been coming here since before my junior year in high school and have never witnessed anyone accept Christ or be baptized because we always leave and other people come in to sow the seed that was planted. We had the privilege of watching 12 people get baptized today!!! 12!!! It was the most heart warming thing I have ever experienced being able to see what the Lord has done through us and the other teams that have come here. I can't wait to come back and begin planting more seeds! Please be in prayer for the Chorti people as they are able to ponder over what they have heard throughout the past week, and that they seek God's presence in their hearts. Thank you all for the prayers that have been sent our way as well. See y'all soon!

In Him,
Kameran

No comments:

Post a Comment