Saturday, July 27, 2013

Honduras 2013- Jaclyn

This week has gone by entirely too fast! It's been a wonderful experience getting to go into the villages and just love on all the children, while at the same time we shared about God's love for them. For the first time ever I got to witness not just one, but twelve baptisms this morning! That in itself was truly incredible. Not only can I feel God's presence, but I can see His beauty all around me: in the mountains, the children, and in the villages. It is a very humbling experience, and if it weren't for dragging a stubborn little girl onto an airplane 3 years ago, my life would've never been transformed the way it is now. God works in mysterious ways. This trip has been amazing, and words cannot describe how much I will miss it here. Until next time, adios Copán!

No comments:

Post a Comment