Saturday, March 17, 2012

Jaclyn---Honduras



I don’t even know where to start. First off, this week was beyond amazing. All the people were so kind and gracious, and although they had so little they were so grateful! I enjoyed every village we went to and I truly believe these people touched us as much as we touched them. Today we met a lady who had lost her husband and was raising her four daughters on her own. She had no home and no money to send them to school. They were absolutely precious. It broke my heart to see that. I also loved prayer walking. We went door to door praying for families. Almost every single family invited us inside to pray for them. They were very open and friendly. The children were so adorable. I think they stole all our hearts the instant we saw them. We’re very grateful for all the prayers and for the words of encouragement. God was with us the entire time, watching over us and keeping us safe. Psalm 121: 7-8 “The Lord will keep you from all harm—he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.” Thank you everyone for everything. God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment