Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kameran-Honduras




Well, obviously I can’t stay away from here! Haha! Honduras seems to get better and better every time we come. This time we prayer walked, which is something I have never done before. It was very different, but God still did many powerful things through it. We were able to pray with many different families and they each touched my heart differently. In our last village today, we met Jose. He has cerebral palsy and just seeing him instantly made my heart heavy. As soon as my mom started to talk to him, he got the biggest smile on his face that I will always remember. He captured all of our hearts immediately. Leaving him here was a hard thing to do. Please pray for him and his family. This experience, although different, has still been amazing. The people, the scenery, just all of it are always going to stay with me. Thank you for all of your continued prayers. Love you all!

Kameran   

No comments:

Post a Comment