Thursday, March 15, 2012

Montana by Bailey


·      This week has been AMAZING!!!! Well the drive was not the shortest ride I have ever been on. I am so happy that I have had the chance to come to Montana this week!!! I have had the chance to go paint Pearl Hopkins’ house. The whole time we were taping so that we can paint the next day, Pearl just had a smile on her face the whole time we were there! On Tuesday, we went back to Pearl’s house so that we could start painting. She was not there the whole time but when she got there she was so excited she told us, “ I don’t think I am going to be able to sleep because it is so bright in here.” Tuesday was the first night we went to the Juvenile Detention Center, when they first walked in they would not give us a lot of eye contact, but when we went and started introducing ourselves they started talking. I think my favorite part of the whole trip was yesterday at the JDS because a girl accepted Christ as her personal savior!! I know God was working in that place and I know he will tonight!! Please pray for all of the girls in the JDS because they need somebody to believe in them. A lot of those girls have goals that they don’t believe they can do it because nobody believes in them. Everybody here just needs to be loved. It reminds me a lot of Honduras because everybody here needs to be loved just like all of the Chorti. God has blessed me so much this week, I can’t wait to come home and tell y’all about it!! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and please pray for our safe travel tomorrow and Saturday!! Thank you so much for letting us come down here!! Love, Bailey Waller

No comments:

Post a Comment