Thursday, March 15, 2012

Montana.........by Grace


This week has been a blessing to be here in Poplar Montana with everybody including my grandparents, Vance and Cathy Thomas. I really enjoyed being here and doing a whole lot of painting with some very awesome people. Being here and learning more and more about God has been amazing although I really miss my family back home. I love being with the church and I know that since we have been here I saw a HUGE difference in my Christian ways. I love where the girls stayed at Cathy and Bill Hess’s house and to tell you now it is absolutely GORGEOUS there and they are very generous to let us stay in their home.  I know I will miss everybody here very much! I have grown so much closer to God ever since we arrived. I never want to forget being here.


                                                               By: Grace Hatley
                                                     
                                                                        3-15-12

No comments:

Post a Comment