Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday in Honduras---Hayden



My goal when I arrived here a week ago was to help others open their hearts to God. The first day of mission work was a life changing experience. The group went to La Cuchilla, a small village near Copan Ruinas. I went in hoping I could help Jesus open the villagers' hearts. I soon realized my heart was the one that opened. After that first day I looked at our mission in a whole different way. The villagers showed me just as much as we showed them. The week went by fast and I'm glad I had the chance to meet my new family here. This mission group will always be a big part of my life. I know God sent me here for a reason, and I'm glad we serve an amazing God that is omniscient and can show me exactly what He wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment