Thursday, July 29, 2010

Aine from Honduras

Where do I begin??? I have been blessed to have met all the people that have led us this week. I cannot put into words how this has touched me. I will forever remember this experience! I am already looking forward to coming back (yes, I'm coming back)!! This country is so beautiful!! I have seen so many awesome screen savers in real life!!! God was at work this week and it was truly amazing to see. I have been brought to tears on several occasions, playing with the children, hearing the youth sing, and praying with the elderly. It is amazing to hear the people pray! They shout it out for God and everybody to hear. They pray and sing with everything in their heart. They are hard working people and you can't help but want to help them. The elderly and the children have captured my heart. I want to bring them all home. Each village was different and each with a differant blessing. I could see God at work in them and us! I didn't know I could speak that much Spanish!! I know God was with me when I spoke because it didn't feel labored. The language flowed out of me (ok, with just a few mistakes)!!! I know with all my heart that I was supposed to be here on this very minute, hour, day, and week. I want to thank everyone at home for sending us and for all the prayers. I can't wait to see everyone, show pics, and tell everyone all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment