Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sidney from Honduras

Wow!!!!!! This week has been one of the best weeks of my life. Nothing we can say will ever fully explain what we experienced this week. Watching how everyone on the team just fell into place was truly a blessing. Everyone seemed to plant their own spiritual seed in their own special way. I think the hardest part about this week was experiencing the poverty that the Chorti live in. We live life totally different than these special people. They truly have to work for everything that they have. I don't mean clothes, cars, and toys, but food for their families. Sick or not the men, women, and children all do their parts to make the village work.

I am very proud to have experienced watching how our young daughter began to grow and plant her own spiritual seed. Watching her all week makes me realize that God has truly been working in our lives. Years past I would have been planning a fishing or hunting trip, but no trip that I have been on has given me the fulfillment that I got watching our daughter grow spiritually this week. I Love You Baylee, you're the best daughter anyone could have!

Aine was definitely in her element this week. God has definitely given her a gift for working with all people, but especially young people. I would have had a hard time without her beside me this week. She was truly another bright light in the darkness this week. I Love You Aine!

I would love to thank the church for supporting us this week, I Love You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment