Thursday, July 29, 2010

Baylee from Honduras

First thing I'm going to say is that we are so very blessed!! Honduras was a very eye opening experience. We touched many lives at the villages, and it also touched my life as well. While we were at the 2nd village a girl just looked at me and I smiled and she comes running and screaming and I picked her up and she wouldn't let go of my shirt. She was the cutest little girl and it meant so much to her that we were there. The kids and adults had fun making crafts, singing, and games. It really meant a lot that we were there. When my parents first told me that we were going to Honduras i was like no!! but that was God's plan and was a perfect trip just like God planned. I met so many new people and they are all blessings in my life!!

Baylee

Thanks for all the prayers!!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment