Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Team 3 - Day 3 Valerie

God is so good. We delivered food to 83 families yesterday and 84 families today. I hope you are able to see the pictures. I took one of a Chorti man picking up a few kernels of corn that had spilled from his sack. Every kernel is precious! Just like every person on the face of the earth is precious to our Savior. We have much more to do, but time will run out on us before it is done. Please be praying that people be provided to continue/finish the food distribution. The villagers are so appreciative, but there are many more who will need food delivered soon.

We also need to pray for funds. There is no more money at this time, and there are still villages that have received nothing. I know that God will provide! He is mighty and in control. I have been very humbled and blessed time after time. I realize that we are very spoiled, and I pray that I appreciate even more the many blessings I have in the U.S.

Love to you all!
Valerie

P.S. Reagan made it to Gulu, Uganda!

No comments:

Post a Comment